Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: F/S: Kyosho RB5 - Very Clean!

blakley traxx

Smile Otterville raceway events thread

Please post here if you do not want to send me your email address.....i may not get back to you as quickly as with emails... i do prefer the group folders email works best.....(i just ad your email address to my members list)
    I will keep you updated on track conditions and weather and of course upcoming events.....
    All for fun of course..i also BBQ as well if the demand is high enough with beverages provided
    Any questions -please email me at professionalcorporation@xplornet.com
    or on this thread..
    thanks for looking and hope to see ya soon for some fun racing and bashin...

MY GOAL----to provide a place for everyone like myself to enjoy their hobby of racing or bashing and bragging rights !!!... im not interested in business--just fun!!!!!!!!!

Track is sand based with some clay and topsoil as well and drains very Quickly . i also have watering system to keep dust down . i also provide electrical outlet and air compressor and working on a parts cleaner table.I also have washroom facilities at my home..

Im located about 25 mins south of Woodstock(highway 59 exit on middletown line which is also south of Burgessville
    ..about 40 to 45 mins from London and bout an hour from Mississauga..
    Donations---$5 "glad you had fun" --- $10 "you really enjoyed it and want to support your local club" ---"i really like you"....lol
    PLAY TIMES ---- Saturday and Sunday 9am till 8pm or dusk ..
    Please feel free to stop in or email me if interested in coming out!!!
    .My address is 712461 middletown line -tillsonburg -just outside of otterville(west end)..use norwich for city name if using GPS
    professionalcorporation@xplornet.com
    P.S--this is a club track so we all pitch in and help with maintenance...
    p.s. -Come on out and practise the track before a race day or just come on out and have fun ......and join the gang!!!! There is always someone here every weekend!!!
    cheers
    john

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Owner/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG]i will post pictures of new layout next spring once i get the track back in pristine condition for 2011....i will be expanding drivers stand and adding more dirt to track....

================================================== =======
    RC Forumz Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
    - Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
    - Buyer Beware!
    - One bump / TTT every 3 days.
    - Classified rules here. Site rules here
    ** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

RC Forumz Hall of Fame Member O.G. LRC Feedback Score 0 Darrin70's Avatar
    Last Online
    04-01-2014 @ 09:04 PM

Re: Otterville raceway events thread

Email sent
    TeamC Racing Canada
    Sweep Racing USA
    SMC Racing

Super Member O.G. LRC Feedback Score 0
    Last Online
    04-21-2013 @ 10:22 AM

May I turn some laps Sunday ?

E mail sent also. Thanks
    Jordan Krupp www.rcsnowmobiles.com

blakley traxx

my opologies jordan as i thought you lived in st.thomas area....please send me your email again as i forgot to save it to my members list!!!!
    so i can give ya the right directions.....lmao----oh crap i did find it....lol
    please disreguard

Last Online

Thanks, got the info. I am going to watch the F-1 race first so I may be there by noon.

Last Online

Thanks John for a great day at your track !
    Anyone that is looking for some good fun with any type of offroad racer should check out this neat track, it has real character and is a challenge for sure !
    John has gone all out on making a friendly fun place with water, shade, hydro, low cost and real nice country setting ! Oh ya and an air compressor !

The track is on a gentle slope as the front straight goes down hill with a neat sweeping right trun over a table-top and continues into anther right-hander and back up the hill followed by a 180 down and on and on.
    The track has a couple trees in the layout and is awesome for shade on those hot days. He also has a very large canopy for the early sun.

I enjoy checking out new tracks and this is a perfect place for a low stress day with tons of fun ! The drive there is also very nice as you get to see some fantastic countryside !

Now my new Dynamite XP V2 is broken in and ready to rip !

Thanks John ! I will be back and will try and bring some buddies !

PS. Nice Flying with your foamie !

blakley traxx

hi jordan ....im glad you had a great time.......also great to hear your thoughts on track layout....look forward to seeing you again....
    cheers
    john

blakley traxx

Re:fun race day cancelled......forgot it was fathers day!!!!!lol

i will let yas know before weekend----might go for 12/13 of june in stead....will keep ya posted...talk about a brain fart......lol
    john

blakley traxx

hello everyone
    After great debate on a date for june i came up with a solution.....im gonna host 2 days this month as im not sure what july will bring since wheat harvest will be in store ....dates are as follows---------sunday june 13 and saturday june 19
    I figure this will give most people a chance to come and enjoy one of the days if not both .......this is official and will not be changed..lol
    cheers
    john

PurgatorY

Cool, I will be there on the 13th if the weather is good!

Page 1 of 21 1234567891011 ... LastLast